Monday, August 10, 2026

Watch This Before You Take Fish Oil (Protect Your Heart)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpzX3NQzmio

I don't have a vested interest in this.  I found the video convincing enough to order the following...


The brand recommended in the video I could not easily find.  It appears to be available in Europe.

I figure that trying this once isn't going to hurt anything.


Just as interesting is the following video about how to "easily" lose visceral fat.


Recently, I have taken an interest in "resistant starches" because he talks about them in multiple videos.  Something as simple as chips and salsa has resistant starches in the chips and lycopene in the salsa. Also, refrigerating bread or rice for a day will make it more resistant. 
 
I used to eat salads, but I have been more nervous about lettuce lately.  I have substituted chips and salsa.  I find it very filling, which would make sense because it is high in fiber.


P.S. Someone in my life is trying to convince me to go on a GLP-1.  I'm looking into it.  I want to wait till January.  Medicare Part D will pay for it until the end of 2027.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.